Based in the Philippines, DroidVPN is a relatively small company that has already built its reputation as a reliable service provider. Contrary to what its name suggests, it is a VPN solution that’s available not only for Android users but also for fans of Windows. Want to know how to start using DroidVPN? Check out our brief yet comprehensive guide.
DroidVPN is packed with numerous cool features. It is a highly secure VPN client that allows you to transfer and encrypt your traffic via one of its VPN servers to prevent prying eyes from monitoring your Internet activities. In other words, DroidVPN is able to stop hackers, spammers, and even your own internet providers from inspecting and collecting your data.
You can get DroidVPN in two versions. They have a free plan with limited features, and once you are ready to spend a little bit of money, you can switch to a paid version. There are four affordable plans, beginning at just $2.99 to $4.99 depending on the subscription.
If you are using a free DroidVPN, you are limited to 200mb a day and get access to only two VPN servers. All paid options offer a wide array of servers to choose from, unlimited bandwidth, fast speed, the opportunity to use premium servers, and a one-week money-back guarantee.
DroidVPN stands out among other VPN services for many reasons, including its speed and quality. Overall, it offers impressive speeds no matter if you are using the VPN client for free or prefer paid options.
Here are the key features of the DroidVPN solution:
- encryption algorithms;
- user-friendliness: you need just one tap to connect;
- unlimited bandwidth;
- ICMP tunneling is available;
- good speed even while using a free option;
- server switch;
- adblocking, which allows to speed up the overall performance;
- compatibility with both Android and Windows devices;
- a one-week money-back guarantee.
In case if you experience any problems or have questions, you can contact the customer support team via emails. Before writing a message, you may also check out their knowledge base as it contains a lot of useful information.
How to start using DroidVPN?
One of the most beneficial features of DroidVPN is how fast and easy it is to use on all devices. For instance, its Windows app comes as a small 1.2MB ZIP file. It is quite unusual in the online security world, but such an approach allows you to use it from a USB stick on any computer you need.
Here is how to set up DroidVPN on Android
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the DroidVPN client.
- Once you open the app, you will be required to open a new account.
- After you complete the registration process, enter your login info and follow the further instructions.
Here is how to set up DroidVPN on Windows
- Visit the DroidVPN site and download the version for PC.
- Install the client, and register a new account.
- Then you will be able to choose your preferred server and connect to it.